Sunday, October 25, 2009

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Book Details
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Paperback, 544 pages
2005, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
ISBN: 0316015849
Series: Book 1 in the Twilight Saga

Synopsis
Bella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Bella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella, the person Edward holds most dear.

Review
I watched the movie before reading the book. Big mistake. The movie followed the book very closely. While that's awesome for the movie, it kind of left the reading a little unfulfilling. I skimmed more than read. I hate that. The story was great and very entertaining. I just screwed myself. It was very good but could have been a lot more detailed.

Rating

Links
Stephenie Meyer's website

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE the Twilight series books and movies and I cant wait for june 30th (which also happend to be my 23 birthday. Woo Hoo!)when Eclipse comes out. I love Edward and Jacob. I also love Rob Pattinson's music. He's a hottie!!!

    ReplyDelete