Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Books I Wish I Read in 2010

There are well over 200,000 books published each year (some sources state closer to 1,000,000 but I can't be sure of their accuracy). I read about 200 books a year. That's well over the average, which is about 7 books per year, but even reading 200 books means I'll just won't find the time to get to some of the new releases I've been lusting after.

Here's my Top 10 list of books released in 2010 that I wanted to read, but it just didn't happen.

Feed (Newsflesh, Book 1)Feed by Mira Grant - I ran out to the store on release day to get it. It has sat on my shelf tormenting me ever since.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - I own it. Just haven't read it yet.

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - I own it. Just haven't read it yet.

Book of Shadows by Alexandra Sokoloff

Discord's AppleDiscord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn - Borrowed it from the library when it first came out. Returned it unread since others were waiting on it.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith - I own it. I just have to find the time.

Kraken by China Mieville - Borrowed from the library and returned unread.

BirthmarkedBirthmarked by Caragh O'Brien

Red Hot Fury by Kasey Mackenzie - Borrowed from the library and returned unread.

Firespell by Chloe Neill


What books released in 2010 do you wish you'd gotten to read?

No comments :

Post a Comment