Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reading Harry Potter with Tequila

In anticipation of the release of the final Harry Potter movie, I've finally gotten around to re-reading the series and writing reviews for each book. Just what the world needs, right? More Harry Potter reviews.

These reviews will be less about how awesome the series is (as we all already know that) and more about the things I caught in the re-reading, that I missed the first time around or had forgotten about entirely. Please join me this week in remembering each of the books. I'd love to hear the things you picked up on that you missed during your first reading of the series, or the things that didn't seem important at the time that turned out to me a huge deal to the entire series.

In case you missed it, last year I help a Harry Potter week, in which some of my favorite bloggers wrote posts about why they love or hate certain Harry Potter characters. Check out these posts on Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Fleur Delacour, Hermoine Granger, Aunt Petunia Dursley, Loony Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Dobby the House Elf, Sirius Black, Minerva McGonagall, Rubeus Hagrid, Severus Snape, Molly Weasley, and Harry Potter.

No comments :

Post a Comment