Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Reader Confessions: I'm a Hypocrite About Spoilers


"I often glance at the back of the book even though it infuriates me when other people do it. I am a huge hypocrite! And I totally looked online for spoilers on the seventh Harry Potter book and Breaking Dawn. And then when I had midnight release party/all night book reading parties for both the books I refused to let my friend peek in the back of the books, even though she does this all the time and is very up front about it. It's my secret shame. The tension just gets to me! I think it bothers me when other readers peek simply because I dislike the fact that I don't have the self control to stop myself. Is there some 12 step program to quit peeking? Help!" -Anonymous




Thoughts? Agree or disagree?

Do you have a confession?

No comments :

Post a Comment