Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition

Hosted by: The Broke and Bookish

Less than two months ago, I featured 10 authors I thought deserved more recognition as my theme for a free week. I mentioned in that post that I could have easily listed at least 25 and I meant it. My original list still stands, but there are SO many talented writers that deserve more recognition, that the 10 before and the 10 below are just the tip of the iceberg.


Kiersten White

Rachel Hawkins


Mira Grant

Madeline Roux

Michelle Rowen

Lisa Desrochers

Veronica Roth

Aprilynne Pike

Kristin Cashore

Bentley Little

2 comments :

  1. Ooh so many of my favorites are on this list - love Kiersten White, Mira Grant and Cashore!!!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read most of these, but have the Desrochers book waiting on my shelf and friends ordering me to read Kiersten White! :) LOL I guess I have no choice now, huh? I'm following you on Facebook, Twitter and GFC now.

    My TTT:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete