Friday, November 6, 2015

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
2011, Harlequin Teen
Series: Book 3 of Iron Fey

Synopsis:  My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.


The Good: Puck is amazing and Ash isn't bad at all either. The love triangle works because both of the guys in Meghan's life are so different, but equally as good for her. It would make sense for her to be with either one of them. There is a good amount of action in this book, some twists and a major surprise or two. The pace is extreme and it was extremely hard to put down once I started.

The Bad: Meghan makes some strides in growing up, accepting the world around her and not whining all the damned time. Now she only whines about 50% of the time and is annoying, yet tolerable. While I love her story, her personality grates.

No comments :

Post a Comment