Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Harry Potter Week!


Harry Potter Week is finally here! We have lots of fantastic posts coming up over the next week focusing on wonderful characters created by J.K. Rowling, written by some of my favorite bloggers and readers.

Today: 
Kate from I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read! tells us why she loves Ron Weasley.

Thursday:
Kay from My Random Acts of Reading shares her love for Ginny Weasley.
Alex from A Girl, Books and Other Things loves Fleur Delacour.

Friday:
Blog-free Harry Potter fan Ekta raves about Hermoine Granger.
Emily from Red House Books hates Aunt Petunia Dursley.

Saturday:
Caitie from Pub Writes loves loony Luna Lovegood.
Rebecca at Everything To Do With Books loves Neville Longbottom.

Sunday:
Allison from The Allure of Books praises Dobby the house elf.

Monday: 
Pam from An Unconventional Librarian discusses the loveable Sirius Black.
Christina from Reading Extensively loves Minerva McGonagall.

Tuesday:
Lily of Darkness from Lilium's Realm loves her some Rubeus Hagrid.
Jackie from Insane Hussein loves Severus Snape.

Wednesday:
Sya from The Mountains of Instead professes her love for Molly Weasley.
And finally, an anonymous contributor gives us the Slytherin opinion of Harry Potter.

7 comments :

  1. I am excited to read these! Though you seem to have a bug. Your anonymous Slytherin link seems to be leading back to my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Harry Potter!!! I can't wait to see more of what this week brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what everyone else has to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *be's only person on earth who hasn't read HP yet* *hangs head in shame* *has watched the movies and really liked them*

    Hopefully this week will inspire me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *heart* all things harry potter! can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited! Looks like a great schedule!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I'm looking forward to all the HP-ness!

    ReplyDelete