Monday, October 24, 2011

Scares with Tequila Week!


I've always been a big fan of the horror genre, both in books and movies. I grew up with Stephen King, his being the first adult books and movies I watched. This week, ending with Halloween, seemed like an appropriate time to share what I believe to be some of the absolute best books and movies of the genre.

Later today: My most recent obsession, Zombies.

Tuesday: My all time favorite, Witches.

Wednesday: The most overdone, but many good titles to choose from, Vampires.

Thursday: A creature I have a love/hate relationship with, Shapeshifters.

Friday: Something I'm very picky about, Ghosts.

Saturday: Those books and movies without a creature, that just get to you, Psychological scares.

Sunday: Tho horror caused by the human element, Serial Killers/Slashers.

Monday: To round out the week, I've saved the most evil of all, Demonic horror.

No comments :

Post a Comment