Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet


1. Fifty Shades by E. L. James - I must know what all the fuss is about. Can it possibly be as good and as bad as I've heard?


2. Horngate Witches by Diana Pharaoh Francis - I've been trying to start this series for years now. I own the first two books. Every year I plan on reading it, and every year it gets pushed aside for something more time sensitive. I really have to get on this.

3. Alex Craft by Kalayna Price -  I majorly loved Price's Haven series (Once Bitten & Twice Dead) and I have a slight obsession with witch themed books. This series is pretty much guaranteed happiness for me and still, I haven't started it yet.

4. Amanda Feral by Mark Henry - A zombie working in PR? Full of black humor? With drink recipes? Why haven't I read you yet?

5. John Cleaver by Dan Wells - So many trusted sources have raved about this series. People with good taste. Much better than my own. I'm ashamed to have not picked these up yet.


6. WVMP Radio by Jeri Smith-Ready - A radio station full of vampire DJs? For real? I'm so in.

7. Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole - It: A big paranormal series from well known and well liked paranormal author? Me: A huge paranormal fan who hasn't read it yet. Total fan fail.

8. Dark Magick or Elemental Witches by Anya Bast - I've got both these series sitting here wanting to be read and I haven't picked up either. I feel like I'm just hogging all the Anya Bast books. I must read them so others may have the chance.

9. Anna Strong Chronicles by Jeanne C. Stein - I own the first 7 books of this series yet haven't managed to read one word of it. I have no idea what I'm waiting for.


10. Winterhaven by Kristi Cook -  I had to have Haven. I mean, had to. It looked so pretty and was a YA paranormal with a boarding school. It went on myshelf and there it's stayed. *sigh*

3 comments :

  1. Fifty Shades... I just can't do it. I thought about it briefly though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Feral sounds good--but why'd it have to be written by a guy with the same name as the ex-boyfriend that my roommate didn't understand why I didn't want to be friends with anymore after she started dating him (and MARRIED him!). Yeeesh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm resisting reading Fifty Shades. But I did read one of the Amanda Feral series and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete