Thursday, February 21, 2013

The First PCB Live Event #psych

Since we had some much fun during last weekends #psychslumberparty and in celebration of Psych's 7th season premiering Wednesday, February 27th AND to get my husband caught up on the last couple season 6 episodes (bad Psych-O, him), we'll be watching and live tweeting episodes 12 to 16 this Friday, February 22nd starting at 10pm EST.

These episodes are available on Netflix Instant.
Shawn and the Real Girl
Let's Doo-Wop It Again
Autopsy Turvy
True Grits
Santabarbaratown

If you have Netflix and want to join in, tweet me at @PCBreakdown and let me know so I can follow you.

Keep an eye on the live event tab up top where I'll be listing all our live tweeting TV and movie events. I'll be mentioning them on Twitter and Facebook too.

No comments :

Post a Comment