Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Ten Best Movie Adaptations

Hosted by: The Broke and Bookish

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


2. The Mist (Included in Skeleton Crew) by Stephen King

3. The Harry Potter franchise by J.K. Rowling

4. It (miniseries) by Stephen King


5. 10 Things I Hate About You (modernization of The Taming of the Shew by William Shakespeare)

6. The Stand (miniseries) by Stephen King

7. Christmas with the Kranks (based on Skipping Christmas by John Grisham)


8. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

9. Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice

10. Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown

2 comments :

  1. I forgot about Jurassic Park! Yeah... good book, good movie. I liked the second book, too, but the movie adaptation was weaker (I thought).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about Ten Things I Hate About You! I love that movie! I also love everything Stephen King. It was terrifying! Awesome list!
    If You have a sec please check out my top ten http://www.bookcrackercaroline.blogspot.com/2013/07/top-ten-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete