Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Horror Movie Challenge!


I've been slowly transitioning this blog away from a focus on just books and heading towards a broad range of my interests. Now is the perfect time to take the plunge.

I love horror movies and for the past couple years I have been participating in a horror movie challenge on the DVDTalk forum.This year marks the 10th anniversary of the challenge and you will  not find a better challenge out there anywhere. They have a large checklist, daily themes and a daily movie selection (often available online) for discussion.

Last year I watched 164 movies in the month of October and I'm hoping to best that this year. I have a vague plan of what I want to watch, using my own BluRay collection, Netflix, Amazon Prime, my local library, Hulu, YouTube and various other online streaming sites.

I'll be posting daily over the month about what I watched the day before. I'll also be live tweeting my viewing and you can follow me here. If you'd like to check out the official challenge yourself, check out the first discussion post. You can also see my official entry post with a running total of everything I view, or even join yourself.

*Book reviews will resume in December.

No comments :

Post a Comment