Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2015 October Horror Movie Challenge!


The October Horror Movie Challenge is upon us again!

Every day, I'll be posting about my previous night's horror movie viewing. Last year, I watched 124 movies, missing my goal of 165 by a large margin. I attempted to post daily last year and failed, hard. I did mildly better live tweeting the movies and updating my current viewing to Facebook. All of that will be going on again this year, hopefully with better results.

The October Horror Movie Challenge is hosted over on the DVDTalk forums. They have a large checklist, daily themes and a daily movie selection (often available online) for discussion.

If you'd like to check out the official challenge yourself, check out the first discussion post. You can also see my official entry post with a running total of everything I view, or even join yourself.

Follow me for live tweets

Like the Facebook page for occasional updates.

No comments :

Post a Comment