Friday, October 16, 2015

Creepshow 3, Cheap Thrills, Alien Raiders and Dead Rising: Watchtower

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 16

Creepshow 3 (2006)

Why I Watched:
Anthology Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • "An ass is more important than tits. Tits are for amateurs." Says grandma. This is surprisingly funny.
  • Blood on the camera lens. Hate that

Rating:

Cheap Thrills (2013)

What I Learned:
  • This is a great premise. I keep waiting for the next outrageous thing to happen. 
  • I'd imagine cutting off a finger would be worse than eating cooked dog, but apparently this movie thinks otherwise.

Rating:

Alien Raiders (2008)

What I Learned:
  • Seriously, people, stop video taping your crimes.

Rating:

Dead Rising: Watchtower (2015)

What I Learned:
  • Zombie clowns are the best. Especially when they're slow moving with weapons. 
  • "God Hates Zombies" sign. Everyone always picketing for god. If I was god, I'd hate signs.
  • Circular saw/sledge hammer combo. Great weapon. If you lift the damned thing. 
  • I'm going to need a sequel. Like, yesterday.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment