Thursday, October 15, 2015

Don't Open Till Christmas, Ghost of Goodnight Lane, Evidence and Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 15


Don't Open Till Christmas (1984)

Why I Watched:
Police Station Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • You can't just go around killing people dressed as Santa. Think of the children.
  • Huh. The killer isn't dressed as Santa. I had assumed this would be a whole "there can only be one" thing.
  • Love horror movies. Love Christmas movies. This, I don't love this. Bored.

Rating:

Ghost of Goodnight Lane (2014)

What I Learned:
  • Great cast. Billy Zane. Lacey Chabert. Danielle Harris. Matt Dallas.
  • You know the fight is on when a girl takes her extensions out.

Rating:

Evidence (2012)

What I Learned:
  • Getting real sick of these generic found footage movies. I get they're cheap to make, but they are all EXACTLY the same
  • Found Footage: Shaky camera, random zooming, running, off camera/blurry danger, turning on each other, the end.
  • Also, lots of heavy breathing. Because running and carrying the camera so face next to microphone. Annoying.
  • Oh good, the cameraman is puking. I get to see shaky leaves on the ground while he makes loud gagging noises for 2 minutes.

Rating:

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993)

Why I Watched:
Rewatch

What I Learned:
  • It's the one I needed to rewatch the most. I only remember vague bits and pieces.
  • No recap, interesting.
  • Well, this is entirely different.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment