Monday, October 19, 2015

Father's Day, Knock Knock and SharkMan

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 19

Father's Day (2011)

Why I Watched:
Chapels of Horror Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • Oh, this is Troma. That changes my expectations significantly.
  • We've got a killer who continually bites off men's junk. Graphically on screen. I think we finally found my gross limit.
  • Priest talking about god's fat ass while on the pulpit. I feel this movie is not for everyone. 
  • I've seen a lot of nasty from Troma, but this penis obsession/mutilation and M/M rape every other scene is over the top.
  • Troma takes risks, I appreciate that. They usually fail, I expect that. They revel in shock value, cool. This, not cool.

Rating:

Knock Knock (2015)

What I Learned:
  • I expected to feel Keanu got what he deserved, but I ended up just hating the entirety of the entitled #yolo youth culture

Rating:

SharkMan (2005)

What I Learned:
  • Jeffrey Combs is always entertaining, no matter the movie

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment