Monday, October 26, 2015

Gingerdead Man vs. Evil Bong, Hallowed Ground, Hidden and The Green Inferno

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 26

Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong (2013)

Why I Watched:
Vs. Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • We're still doing series recap. Way too much recap. Evil Bong backstory isn't this complicated.
  • Halfway through and it's time for a Gingerdead Man recap. Movie is only 80 minutes long and these recaps aren't short

Rating:

Hallowed Ground (2007)

What I Learned:
  • I have yet to see good scarecrow horror. This isn't going to be it.
  • A very young ChloĆ« Grace Moretz is in this. Pretty much the only selling point.

Rating:

Hidden (2015)

What I Learned:
  • This is one of those movies you can't talk about without ruining it for everyone else, but wow.

Rating:

The Green Inferno (203)

What I Learned:
  • People who complain this movie is graphic for purely shock value obviously haven't seen any other cannibal tribe movies.
  • This is very typical for the subgenre and done very well.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment