Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Camp Dread, Ghoulies II, Gutterballs and Dark Skies

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 27

Camp Dread (2014)

Why I Watched:
Slasher Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • Danielle Harris as the sheriff. That's sort of an unexpected role. And awesome.
  • Danielle Harris has a 2 minute scene in the beginning, unrelated to the plot. Yet she's on the poster. I hate that.

Rating:

Ghoulies II (1988)

What I Learned:
  • Love the carnival thing going on here, but the rest is super boring.

Rating:

Gutterballs (2008)

What I Learned:
  • Gag. These people are all awful. I can't wait until they're all brutally murdered. 
  • If this is a rape/revenge movie, I have no idea why some of these characters are being killed.
  • This is graphic. I generally appreciate a certain brutality level but this is unnecessarily extreme for the plot.

Rating:
Dark Skies (2013)

What I Learned:
  • Very interesting take on alien abduction.
  • And Keri Russell, you don't see her much anymore.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment