Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Spring, The Dark Hours, The Awakening and Case 39

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 28

Spring (2014)

Why I Watched:
Were-Creature Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • "White people love Italy"
  • Interesting but slow and not at all horrific.

Rating:

The Dark Hours (2005)

What I Learned:
  • Girl gets her hair chopped off with an ax by a psychopath and it still looks better than every haircut I've ever had.

Rating:

The Awakening (2011)

What I Learned:
  • Consider yourself lucky if just see something scary when looking through a hole in the wall. I always expect eye gouging

Rating:
Case 39 (2009)

What I Learned:
  • I knew Renee Zellweger was in this, but Bradley Cooper is a total surprise. 
  • Hornets. Nope. Nope. Nope.
  • How do you not know your cell phone is missing for days? Even in 2009, that's crazy.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment