Monday, October 12, 2015

Body Bags, Friday the 13th Part VII: A New Blood and Hell Baby

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 12

Body Bags (1993)

Why I Watched:
Wes Craven Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • This is cool. Seeing Wes Craven, Tobe Hooper, John Carpenter, Roger Corman and others usually behind the camera acting.
  • I'm pretty shocked this was a TV movie. The cast is amazing.
  • Robert Carradine killed it.
  • I'm pretty sure I just saw ball sack in a TV movie.

Rating:

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988)

Why I Watched:
Rewatch

What I Learned:
  • Huh. A narrated series recap. Another change up from the rerunning of previous endings.
  • A New Blood is when Friday the 13th starts getting weird. Jason accidentally released by telekinetic girl.
  • Daddy issues abound.
  • And cue lame Schwarzenegger impression.
  • If I had telekinetic powers, I wouldn't be breaking bitches necklaces. 
  • Why can no one hear girls scream their bloody heads off in these wooded areas? It's silent there.

Rating:

Hell Baby (2013)

What I Learned:
  • You do not tell a priest to take his smoking outside.
  • "Satan is real. And he's a dick" 
  • Great pregnancy buildup. Poor devil baby execution.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment