Sunday, October 11, 2015

Inside, The Gravedancers, Are You Scared? and Curtains

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 11


Inside (2007)

Why I Watched:
European Passport to Terror Theme night

What I Learned:
  • Wow, lady, you're a nurse. Don't tell the first time mom about the pain and your stillborn child while smoking next to her 
  • 9 months pregnant. Creepy lady tries to break in. Cops do nothing. And you stay instead of going to your moms. Smart
  • These cops are so inept. Honestly, the killer answers the door and they're just like "ok, cool, you're okay."
  • Weren't they told the victim was pregnant? I mean the others saw her and she said it a bunch of times.
  • Ahh, there we go. Late, but better than nothing.
  • Shots fired. No one calls it in. Last cop alive just runs in. 
  • Dude, seriously. Don't look for the circuit breaker. Take the bloody pregnant woman and leave.
  • Wounds all over and he just wraps her hand. Then leaves to go to the car to call for backup. Just leaves her there, in danger.
  • I can't even enjoy the movie because the stupidity is beyond astounding.

Rating:

The Gravedancers (2006)

What I Learned:
  • Yup. Literal dancing on graves. Should have assumed this was coming.
  • To install a house alarm, all you have to do is hang a keypad by the door, apparently.
  • I like Claire Kramer and Domenic Purcell, but this movie is horribly boring. 
  • Just went from boring to embarrassingly bad in just one fire scene.
  • Huge ghost skull chasing them. It's like a ride at Universal Studios.

Rating:

Are You Scared? (2006)

What I Learned:
  • Seems like a pretty blatant Saw ripoff, with a reality TV angle.
  • I'm not sure standard male strength can garrote a head clean off.

Rating:

Curtains (1983)

What I Learned:
  • Movie starts with curtains opening. Fitting. 
  • It's an audition. For a play. No really. I just need you to fondle this girl here.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment