Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The ABCs of Death 2, The Terror, Contracted and High Spirits

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 6

The ABCs of Death 2 (2014)

Why I Watched:
LGBT Theme night

What I Learned:
  • I always try to guess the word, I always get it wrong. 
  • The D short is weird and looks like it's made out of peeled grapes and wool.
  • Something for everyone = a lot of crap you are just not going to be into

Rating:

The Terror (1963)

Why I Watched:
Dick Miller
Rated PG

What I Learned:
  • A young Jack Nicholson wearing a ridiculous hat

Rating:

Contracted (2013)

Why I Watched:
Simon Barrett

What I Learned:
  • If a dude claims a drink is yours and you don't remember having a drink, do not take that drink
  • If a dude's voice is monotone AF, odds are he's up to no good.
  • Girl gets into the shower just as she's turning it on. That is a bold move. 
  • Dude, go to the hospital. Right now. Who has blood leaking out of their eye and teeth falling out and still stays home?
  • Oh, good god, why won't anyone send her to the hospital.
  • "Don't come in contact with anyone" Immediately visits a drug dealer. Instead of the MFing hospital.

Rating:

High Spirits (1988)

What I Learned:
  • Jennifer Tilly, Peter Gallagher, Steve Guttenberg, Beverly D'Angelo, this movie is perfect.
  • I miss Steve Guttenberg, He was so awesome in these kid friendly movies.
  • Freaking Liam Neeson is in this. More people need to watch this. It's easily on par with Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment