Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What We Do in the Shadows, Jason X, Bitter Feast and Annabelle

October Horror Movie Challenge Day 21

What We Do in the Shadows (2014)

Why I Watched:
Vampire Theme Night

What I Learned:
  • Mockumentaries are hit or miss and this one is definitely working.
  • "We stole this from The Lost Boys" Totally ridiculous

Rating:

Jason X (2001)

Why I Watched:
Rewatch

What I Learned:
  • I love Jason X. It's my favorite Friday the 13th film. I will not apologize for this. 
  • Hockey to be outlawed in 2024.
  • There is a crazy amount of sex on this ship.

Rating:

Bitter Feast (2010)

What I Learned:
  • Career failure due to a single blogger is rather improbably, despite what this movie is saying.
  • Blogger and chef are both awful people. I hope they both just kill each other.

Rating:
Annabelle (2014)

What I Learned:
  • Starts out well, but sort of wanders off into weird territory.
  • I expected a Chucky like killing doll, not whatever this demon looking thing is.
  • It's like their two separate entities thinly tied together in a useless way.

Rating:

No comments :

Post a Comment